Injured In The Workplace
Here at Ackers and Company, we are experts in dealing with personal injury claims for people that have been injured in the workplace. Our specialists have helped people claim compensation when they have been injured during the course of their employment.
We deal with many types of personal injury, from manual handling and exposures, to harmful substances, to trips, slips and falls in the office. Our expert solicitors are also experienced in claims consisting of violent attacks, physical assaults and fatal accidents.
If you have been injured as a result of a workplace accident, we can help you with your personal compensation claim. Ackers & Company Solicitors are here to help you when you get injured in the workplace.
We have successfully won personal injury compensation claims for our clients in the following areas:
- Accidents using defective or dangerous machinery or lifting vehicles
- Ladders, Scaffolding or Working at Height
- Defective or dangerous working equipment
- Construction industry injuries
- Unsafe working conditions e.g. floors, surfaces, working areas or corridors, electrical equipment
- Injuries caused during lifting or manual handling work
- Exposure to harmful or dangerous substances
- Employees exposed to violent attacks by patients or customers
- Fatal accidents
Firm SRA No. 565813